Tuesday 1 November 2016

Unusual Bus Prayer:Stop Abusing God's Grace.


Is not my first time and I know it wouldn't be my last to encounter people that preach and pray inside bus.

But today's own was unusual eh!  That if there was a demon inside the bus - the person for don die.

Just like my normal routine,  I boarded a bus to ketu and a lady entered the bus and immediately the bus was on transit - she transited with praise and worship,  with  her wonderful voice so angelic . Ah! I queued into the spirt realm.

Unlike before,  most people wouldn't be interested but majority love it and prayed along but then she mentioned something that struck me.

"Stop Abusing God's grace" - Jesus! ! ! Was the word that left my mouth and I had to look at this sister,  although she was pouring rain of saliva on me,  I want to know more.

I don't need to agree whether that was right or wrong but I love the energy she stressed it with.

Immediately I stopped pressing  my phone and concentrated more to what she has to say.  OMG!  This is gospel and it got me thinking.  Am I guilty of this?

The truth is that I am but God still gives it anyway because he doesn't give his grace or love because of how much  work we've done in his name.  Rather His grace is sufficient for us.

As human,  nobody wants to keep giving support whether financially or otherwise when his/her assistance is taken for granted. Thank God he isn't a man.

 Let's  do more with  God grace because is like a natural resources ,  that should be valued and appreciated. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahhahahhahahhahah. Na so dey pour person saliva. Is obvious you enjoyed the prayer section

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bus Prayer can be interesting eh. Lol

    ReplyDelete