Friday 4 November 2016

YOUR 2016 RESOLUTION : How Far?


Just incase you didn't notice,  we are now in November 2016, so how far about this year's resolution - hope you were able to achieve them or at least some of them.

As grateful as we all are to be able to witness another year fold,  is important we ask ourselves about our set goals for this year.  Not to make us feel bad about not being able to finish what we set out to do but to celebrate our effort and consistency so far.

The year presented most us,  if not all, some serious challenges and mountains of unforeseen problems .

Personally I enjoyed my ride this 2016 (and still do) , especially with the drama it brought along.   It really made me think globally about how I have grown and the lives I have touched.

Am not a resolution type and was able to take notes on my self development as each day comes. Not against setting goals,  only prefer them when dealing with projects as to avoid too much goals that I can't manage.

For 2017, I know is going to be awesome.

Maybe next  year,  avoid too much of those resolutions and stick to just being you and best that no one has seen.



3 comments: