Monday 31 October 2016

BIG DEAL: Sex With A Corper

Initially I thought it was a joke,  until my principal's daughter started making advances at me.

Barely 2weeks into the school I was posted this girl has shown me kindness that I wondered if God is trying to give me another mother. Consistent calls,  chats and motivational messages kept coming every day,  firstly in a Christian way and gradually she moved to "you can ask me anything " post on WhatsApp.

That's when I knew I had to stop eating her food,  especially when she attends white garment church.

As if she read my mind,  she went ahead and asked me,  "is it that you don't find me attractive or what? " then I knew I had to talk to her.

I smiled and said " why not? " I do but must I have Sex with you to prove it? .  She was shocked! And said but my friends said " Sex with  corpers are the best thing that can happen to any girl".

I was like Jisos ! ! ! I told her to inform her friends that I have HIV  and that's why we didn't have sex  because the way I saw her expression,  I might be raped one day in that community.

Gladly she left and looked at me with disgust.

I was like idiot,  no be only Sex,  with all this your  body odour.  Mtchewww! ! !

But the  it moved from her to the mother,  that's when I had to ask for change of PPA .

Seriously,  Sex with a Corper is not the best thing that can happen to you,  I wonder why it should be a priority for most Nigerians out there,  that even some student book mass,  pray for that day to come to pass.



1 comment: