Friday 14 October 2016

Watch What You Say About Your Root!

Going with the popular opinion about the state of Nigeria at the moment it is very tempting to point fingers and assign blames.

Years back, I talked and talked about the bad Leadership and Corruption of the Nation - I can tell you that it didn't change anything for me but rather I got more angry and wasn't ready to live my life and take risks.

Don't get me wrong, talking about a problem is absolutely wonderful, at least it means there is truly a problem but if talking about a problem doesn't make you to solve a bit of that problem then you've also become a PROBLEM.

 As Humans, we are always eager to say we are ready for change - forgetting that with change comes challenges and if we are not ready to stay and conquer this challenge, how on earth will we get a lasting solution to our problem.

I've come to understand the POWER of WORDS and I don't just alter them without thinking about it's magnitude.

When I have a set goal about a project, I don't go around thinking about how that project will fail or the negative aspect of that work. I focus more on the positive side; how it will work, its benefit and as well be ready to take the stress that comes with it patiently - It's all in the Mindset.

As Nigerians, we need to cultivate the "act of patience" and live positively. Because just as the way a Parent believes his/her child will be a success tomorrow and work towards it, so is it with this Nation's Future.

First we must BELIEVE, then BEGIN and BECOME whatever we want this country to be.

#watchwhatyousayaboutyourroot
#innigeriabyanigeria


Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

  1. very true. everyone needs this kind of mindset

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm, so on point bro.

    omo, I hope to read more of your post jare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is all in our mindset

    ReplyDelete