Wednesday 19 October 2016

WHAT EVERY NYSC MEMBER MUST HAVE IN THEIR BAG/POCKET ALWAYS.


Okay my people I have to be sincere with you guys about this one year mandatory volunteering service popularly known as NYSC. Is fun filled and have so much opportunities to give anyone that wants to grab it.

At camp I was given my "kaki" which of course was not my size but that's not even my wahala oh! Wetin pain me be say, the material can tear eh! Just before the orientation day proper I don buy needle and thread fix the kaki I was lucky enough to exchange with someone.

Omo!!! after that day parade and waka waka - the belt side starting tearing, that's when I resolved that throughout my service year I will go everywhere with "needle and thread" but just today on way to CDS the worst happened - I forgot my needle and thread and my trouser opened mouth.

The side that torn today have never torn before oh nor have it given sign say e wan tear, you suppose don sabi where I talk about - guy na my cucumber side of the trouser oh. And I was wearing those tight boxers.

You see those my guys on the above pics, they were actually counting their dancing step cos if the kaki tear you go beg mad man for extra cloth.

Anyways, I had no choice but to walk small small using my bag to cover myself until I reach where I see tailor, who gave me cloth to tie in front of the shop and pull the trouser.

I thank God say shame no too dey my eye oo, but the tailor wicked oo, he didn't even invite me in to change and later said his money na 200 naira. I had to beg for him to collect 100 naira.

Abeg buy needle and thread and don't forget it a day until you collect your certificate ooo. I hold my ear dey beg you oo. .